After a hard day’s work, relax with live music at the entrance of the Xiqu Centre. Every Thursday at 5:30pm, enjoy informal performances including light jazz, original songs by local singer-songwriters, instrumental, folk and world music, and more! Stop by after work and experience a fusion of diverse music and traditional Chinese culture in a modern performance space.
Please visit this page and Xiqu Centre's Facebook page for regular updates on performances.
|6 May 2021 (Thursday)||5:30pm–7:30pm
(with a 20-minute break)
|Eric Chong & Bowen Li (Jazz)|
|13 May 2021 (Thursday)||Winter Bagels (Acoustic)|
|20 May 2021 (Thursday)||Gwenji & Wongguyshawn (Indie singer-songwriter)|
|27 May 2021 (Thursday)||LILI FOREST (Indie singer-songwriter)|
|3 June 2021 (Thursday)||Jonathan Yang & Leo Wong (Indie singer-songwriter)|
|10 June 2021 (Thursday)||Gwenji & Wongguyshawn (Indie singer-songwriter)|
|17 June 2021 (Thursday)||Hakgwai (Folk & world music)|
|24 June 2021 (Thursday)||LILI FOREST (Indie singer-songwriter)|
The presenter reserves the right to change the programme and performers.
Xiqu Centre entrance
Free admission. No tickets or registration required.
Mr Chan (852) 2200 0883, email@example.com.
- For the safety of participants, visitors, artists and staff, please note the following health precautions:
- Please bring your own mask and wear it at all times in the venue.
- Temperature checks will be carried out before admission. Visitors showing a temperature of 37.5°C or above will not be able to participate.
- If you have travelled outside of Hong Kong in the past 14 days or are wearing a home quarantine tracking wristband, please wait until your quarantine period is over before visiting West Kowloon.
- Special Arrangements in Response to Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19)
Adverse Weather Arrangements:
If a black rainstorm warning or a typhoon signal no. 8 or above is in force three hours before the start of the event, the event will be cancelled.