Go Back for Murder is a play adapted by Agatha Christie from her novel Five Little Pigs (also named Murder in Retrospect), which saw her remove the character of Hercule Poirot entirely and replace him with a young lawyer, Justin Fogg.
After receiving a letter from beyond the grave, Carla Crale believes her mother, who died in prison, was wrongly convicted of her father’s murder. It is up to her, Carla, to recreate the scene of the crime and exonerate her memory.
By studying each suspect’s testimony, and the various inconsistencies between them, Carla uncovered a multi-faceted relationship with hidden emotional entanglements.
Written by: Agatha Christie
Translator: Po Wan Ting
Director: Jacob Yu
Cast: Lau Ting Kwan, Cheng Ka Chun, Lan Chun Chun, Ho Hou Iun, Kiu Po Chung, Man Hoi Lam, Tsang Wai Kwang, Choi Chung Hop, Yang Kut Si
Date and Time:
|19 June 2021 (Saturday)||7:30pm-10:00pm|
|20 June 2021 (Sunday)||2:30pm-5:00pm|
|23 June 2021 (Wednesday)||7:30pm-10:00pm|
|25 June 2021 (Friday)||7:30pm-10:00pm|
|26 June 2021 (Saturday)||2:30pm-5:00pm|
|27 June 2021 (Sunday)||2:30pm-5:00pm|
Approximately 2 hour and 20 minutes including an intermission of 15 minutes
The Box, Freespace,
Art Park, West Kowloon Cultural District (Getting to Freespace)
- Half price for senior citizens aged 60 or above, people with disabilities and a companion, Comprehensive Social Security Assistance (CSSA) recipients and full-time students. Ticket holders must present proof of eligibility on admission. Concessions only apply to $240 tickets.
- Enjoy package rate at $555 for purchases of a single standard ticket $320 for Go Back For Murder and Appointment With Death.
- In line with the latest government regulations and in the interests of community health, the seating capacity is currently operating at reduced levels which may affect the admission and seating arrangement. Please check back for event announcements and updates.
- Above discount offers are not valid in conjunction with other promotional offers.
- All discount offers are available on a first come, first served basis according to availability.
- All promotions are subject to relevant terms and conditions.
- Suitable for ages 6 and above.
- Special Arrangements in Response to Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19)
(852) 2200 0022, email@example.com
(852) 2540 1011, firstname.lastname@example.org
Adverse Weather Arrangements:
If a black rainstorm warning or a typhoon signal no. 8 or above is in force three hours before the start of the event, the event will be cancelled.
Theatre Space Foundation Limited
Home Affairs Bureau
About the Artist:
Jacob Yu, Artistic Creative Director of Theatre Space, is an active contributor to the performing arts and an award-winning set and lighting designer. He works as producer, production manager, director, scenographer & playwright for numerous Hong Kong performing groups. In 1987, he was awarded the Scholarship from the Robert Black Trust Fund to study in the University of Rochester, New York. In 1997, Mr. Yu joined European Scenography Course (ESC). After studying in Utrecht, Prague and London, he was awarded the Master of Arts (Scenography) with Distinctions by The London Institute in 1998.
Mr. Yu is also one of the founders of the Hong Kong Association of Theatre Technicians and Scenographers, and a committee member of the Hong Kong Federation of Drama Societies.
Tickets available from 21 May 2021 (Friday) at 10:00am.