- Go to the M+ Pavilion by foot from MTR Station
Step 1 Step 2 Kowloon Station
Exit from Kowloon Station Exit E4 or E5 and turn left
Due to road works around the Austin Station, we recommend you to take Exit B5 in Austin Station, then walk to the Kowloon Station and take Exit E4 or E5 to start the route
Walk around 2 to 3 minutes to reach Nga Cheung road. You will find a road sign indicating the direction towards the West Kowloon Cultural District Step 3 Walk along Nga Cheung Road for 1 minute and cross the road at the traffic light on the right handside, and walk towards the flyover Step 4 Step 5 To access the footbridge, take the stairs or the elevator Cross the bridge and exit via the first set of stairs or the elevator Step 6 Step 7 Enter West Kowloon Cultural District and turn left Continue along the pavement Step 8 Step 9 Cross the road, then turn left Continue along the pavement Step 10 Step 11 Continue walking along the path and walk for about 2 minutes Turn right at the junction, and continue along the pavement, the M+ Pavilion is ahead Step 12 Entrance to the M+ Pavilion is on your left
Route B: Via Nga Cheung Road
Due to on-going construction, this path has some uneven sections. Wheelchair users and families with baby strollers may prefer to access our site through the western entrance which can be reached via the footbridge across the Western Harbour Tunnel approach.
Step 4 Step 5 When you see the stairs to the footbridge, follow the path on the left Walk under the footbridge Step 6 Step 7 Continue until you reach the crossing After crossing the road, turn right (no traffic lights here) Step 8 Step 9 Follow the pavement beside the CLP West Kowloon Cultural District substation Continue towards the direction of the pavement Step 10 Step 11 Follow the route and walk for about 2 minutes Entrance to the M+ Pavilion is on your left
- Go to the M+ Pavilion by free shuttle bus (available only on Saturday, Sunday and on public holidays during the exhibition period)
Step 1 Step 2 Kowloon Station
At Kowloon Station entry/ exit gate, walk towards the glass doors at the end after passing the Hang Seng Bank MTR Station Office on your left. Turn left after you walk pass the white wall on your left
Walk pass the auto door of the Exit A station car park, turn right and walk towards the end of the pavement Step 3 Step 4 At the car park exit, turn left Arrive at freeshuttle bus stop
Free Shuttle Bus Service
A free shuttle bus service is available between Kowloon MTR Station Exit A and the M+ Pavilion every Saturday, Sunday, and on public holidays during the exhibition period.
- Seats are available on a
first-come firstserved basis.
- The shuttle bus schedule is for reference only. The actual departure times may vary depending on traffic conditions.
- Shuttle bus service is suspended when Typhoon Signal No. 8 or Black Rainstorm Warning Signal is hoisted.
Kowloon Station Exit A
to the M+ Pavilion
M+ Pavilion to
Kowloon Station Exit A
11:00, 11:20, 11:40
11:10, 11:30, 11:50
12:00, 12:20, 12:40
12:10, 12:30, 12:50
13:00, 13:20, 13:40
13:10, 13:30, 13:50
14:00, 14:20, 14:40
14:10, 14:30, 14:50
15:00, 15:20, 15:40
15:10, 15:30, 15:50
16:00, 16:20, 16:40
16:10, 16:30, 16:50
17:10, 17:30, 17:50, 18:00
- Other transportation
- KMB: Take bus route No. 215X, 261B, 281A or 215P and get off at the Austin Road West bus stops, followed by a 10-minute walk to the Art Park, West Kowloon Cultural District. You can reach the M+ Pavilion via Art Park, followed by a 5-minute walk; for route No. 8, 11, 280X or 203E, get off at the Nga Cheung Road bus stops, followed by a 10-minute walk to the Art Park, West Kowloon Cultural District. You can reach the M+ Pavilion via Art Park, followed by a 5-minute walk.
Cross harbourbus (via Western Harbour Crossing): Take route No. 904, 905, 914, 930, 934, 935, 948,962B, 962X, 967, 968, 969, 970, 970X, 971or 973 and get off at the toll plaza bus stops of the Western Harbour Crossing, followed by a 10-minute walk to reach the Art Park, West Kowloon Cultural District. You can reach the M+ Pavilion via Art Park, followed by a 5-minute walk.
- Green minibus: Take route No. 77M and get off at Austin Road West, followed by a 10-minute walk to reach the Art Park, West Kowloon Cultural District. You can reach the M+ Pavilion via Art Park, followed
bya5-minute walk; for route No. 26 or 74, get off at the Kowloon Station Public Transport Interchange, followed by a 20-minute walk to reach the Art Park, West Kowloon Cultural District via MTR Kowloon Station or Lin Cheung Road. You can reach the M+ Pavilion via Art Park, followed by a5-minute walk.
There is an hourly-rated car park (Zone E Car Park) near at the M+ Pavilion, West Kowloon Cultural District. During peak periods on weekends and holidays, if all parking slots are occupied, visitors can use the car parks at Kowloon MTR station or Elements, and go to the M+ Pavilion by free shuttle bus at Kowloon Station Exit A.
- Ask your driver to head to the roundabout at Nga Cheung Road and Austin Road West. If you approach from Nga Cheung Road, continue straight ahead for 500m to the M+ Pavilion. If you approach from Austin Road West, turn left and continue for 500m to the M+ Pavilion.