West Kowloon Cultural District Authority (“Authority”) invites qualified tenderers to submit tenders for the provision of Non-Exclusive Online Marketing Services (“Services”) for below objectives:
- to promote the Authority’s events to target audiences in a cost-effective and efficient way;
- to drive more quality traffics to the website and increase the relevant fan base / engagement with target audience in the Authority’s social media channels;
- to achieve desirable attendance, registration number and ticket sales of the Authority’s events;
- to increase the awareness of the WKCD; and
- to measure and optimise the return of investment (ROI) of each online marketing campaign.
Collection of Tender Documents:
Interested parties are required to express their interest by email to email@example.com with their company name, address, telephone number, name and position of their contact person and the contact email address.
A tender briefing is scheduled on 26 April 2019. Interested tenderers are required to register on or before 12:00 noon 24 April 2019. Registration details will be provided upon collection of the Tender Documents.
Submission of Tenders:
Tender submission must be deposited in the Tender Box at Units 608-613, Level 6, Core C, Cyberport 3, 100 Cyberport Road, Hong Kong at or before 12:00 noon on 16 May 2019 (Hong Kong time). ELECTRONIC SUBMISSION AND LATE SUBMISSION WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.
Enquiries must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org at or before 17:00 on 29 April 2019. Enquires submitted thereafter will not be answered.
All costs and expenses incurred for or in connection with any response to this invitation, including the preparation and/ or submission of the tenders, shall be entirely the responsibility of the interested tenderers.
WKCDA reserves the right to accept the tender which WKCDA in its sole discretion considers to be the most advantageous overall to WKCDA. WKCDA does not bind itself to accept any tender irrespective of whether the tender is the lowest bid, or has the highest overall mark. WKCDA also reserves the right to suspend, not to proceed with or to cancel the Invitation to Tender and to negotiate with any tenderer.