6:00am to 11:00pm daily, with exceptions.
2:00pm – 7:00pm (Tuesday to Friday), last ride departs no later than 6:00pm
10:00am – 7:00pm (Saturday, Sunday and public holidays), last ride departs no later than 6:00pm
Closed on Mondays (except public holiday)
Please check Opening Arrangements for details.
For details about individual Art Park events and programmes, please check the corresponding event page.
The Art Park is easily accessible by public transport.
- Exit from MTR Kowloon Station Exit E4 or E5. Walk along Nga Cheung road and cross the footbridge into the West Kowloon Cultural District (approx. 10 minutes).
- Exit from MTR Austin Station or West Kowloon Station. Following signs, walk to MTR Kowloon Station (approx. 10 minutes), then follow directions above.
|Minibus stop||Route number|
|Austin Road West
Followed by a 5-minute walk to the West Kowloon Cultural
|Kowloon Station Public Transport Interchange
Followed by a 15-minute walk to reach the West Kowloon
Cultural District via MTR Kowloon Station or Lin Cheung
- There is a designated drop-off point exclusively for taxis.
- There is an hourly-rated car park at the West Kowloon Cultural District. During the peak periods on weekends and holidays, visitors are suggested to use public transport or park your cars in nearby carparks (Kowloon MTR station or Elements).
Art Park (Zone E) Car Park
|Parking Rates||Hourly Parking||Rate (in HK$)|
|Monday to Friday (Except Public Holidays)||$20 per hour|
|Saturday, Sunday and Public Holidays||$25 per hour|
|Monday to Friday (Except Public Holidays)||$95 per day (8:00am-6:00pm)|
|Service Hotline||(852) 5282 0288|
|Remarks||Octopus add value service provide at the B1/F Car Park Service Centre.|
Spend HK$200 or more at our Art Park restaurants and cafes and enjoy the following offers for same day parking in the Art Park (Zone E) Car Park between 10:00am and midnight.
Offers below are valid for payments made by electronic payment (including EPS, credit card, Octopus card or mobile payment only) at any of our Art Park restaurants and cafes. Present your printed receipt and corresponding electronic payment slip, and enjoy free parking on day of purchase.
|Date||Spend HK$200 or more at any Art Park restaurant or cafe||Spend HK$400 or more at any Art Park restaurant or cafe|
|Monday to Friday||2 hours free parking|
|Saturday, Sunday and Public Holidays||1 hour free parking||2 hours free parking|
Redemption Counter location: Art Park (Zone E) Car Park, B1/F Car Park Service Centre.
Terms and Conditions:
- The Free Parking Privilege is only valid for customers using the Art Park (Zone E) Car Park.
- Redemption for the Free Parking Privilege must be made before leaving the car park by presenting the corresponding Octopus card at the redemption counter.
- To be eligible for the Free Parking Privilege, customers are required to present one original same-day electronic sales receipt and corresponding original electronic payment slip from purchases made in the Art Park restaurants and cafes. Cash payment, and the value of any gift vouchers or merchants' cash vouchers used are not eligible.
- Each eligible electronic sales receipt can be used once only. All redemptions are non-exchangeable for cash and non-returnable.
- West Kowloon Cultural District Authority (the Authority) reserves the right to scan customers' electronic sales receipts and corresponding electronic payment slips for internal reference only.
- Receipts from purchasing ticket for performances at the Freespace and the Livehouse; purchases made at the M+ Pavilion; purchases of cash vouchers/gift vouchers/gift cards and value-adding receipts are NOT eligible.
- Duplicate, photocopied or handwritten receipts will not be accepted.
- The Authority reserves the right to change or amend the offer, terms and conditions without any prior notice. In case of dispute, the Authority reserves the right of final decision on all matters.
- In case of any discrepancy between the English and Chinese versions of these terms and conditions, the English version shall prevail.
Visit the Art Park and the M+ Pavilion
Click on the map to enlarge, or find us on Google Maps.